Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hot Dog Quesadilla

I've tried to find my niche in the blogosphere. Perhaps my comparative advantage is in a popular blog subject I haven't tried yet-Recipes. By subliminal coaxing from a friend, I decided to post the recipe to one of my most popular dishes:




Ingredients:
1 cup shredded cheese (of your choice, I prefer mild cheddar cheese from market basket)
1 Tortilla
1 Hot Dog Frank, I usually go for the 3 in one frank -- chicken, beef AND pork (can someone tell me why a hot dog frank with three different meats somehow is 70% cheaper than a frank with only one?!)

Directions:
Put shredded cheese on tortilla
Place frank in the middle
Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds.
Let cool for 20 seconds
roll into a cylinder around the frank

4 comments:

Caleb said...

rofl. That is the most nauseating thing I've seen in some time.

JenBerger said...

Do you ever put ketchup and mustard on it? Yummy!
Ya know what though Mark insists on eating only beef franks. . .if I buy anything else he won't eat them.

J. B. Sorensen said...

I find this less nauseating and more subversively obscene.

mark berger said...

next do the sour cream and cheese covered frozen burrito. I just can't make it like you do.