Tuesday, March 29, 2011

happy birthday, andrew!!

andrew is a quarter of a century today. half way to a midlife crisis and all the way to a quarter-life crisis ;)

since it's andrew's birthday, it is my duty to express my love for him semi-publicly, here on our blog. andrew, i love you!! thanks for being a great human being! you are truly a wonderful person and i am so happy i know you and that you are in my life. you've inspired me to do many things i never thought i would and you keep inspiring me with your perseverance and sense of humor.

although we are different, we are truly similar in many ways. i am lucky to have such a good friend for a spouse.

i have a song i often sing andrew on saturdays, when i'm feeling happy about two days of hang-out time. it goes something like this, "you are my best friend! you are my roommate! you are my husband!"and then repeats indefinitely (or until andrew starts up a starcraft game).

we are still very immature and i do not believe we've reached "adulthood" yet, but i know together someday we will be adults, or at least be better at pretending to be adults!

can't wait to be retired with you, andrew love!

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!

JenBerger said...

Awe! So sweet! Happy Birthday Andrew!

mark berger said...

Starcraft will always come between you and andrew, i'm sorry to say! :)