Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!

It's Andrew's birthday today. He is once again as old as I am. Happy Birthday, Andrew! I am so glad that you were accidentally conceived and birthed exactly six months after I was. I am also so glad that your mom stopped taking that medication while she was pregnant that probably would have made you a little different. Your parents were very inspired, and because of you I will never say that six boys are too many!!

It is amazing to be married to a best friend. It is like having the best roommate ever!!

Andrew, I love you even when you are stressed out and beard-y. How could I not, when you love me in all of my sweat pants no-makeup glory?

It has been a joy growing up with you. I look forward to growing old with you (although if I had my way, we'd turn into vampires).

6 comments:

JenBerger said...

Andrew Happy Birthday! Hey I just remembered today is also the 6th anniversary of my first kiss with your brother Mark! Yeah!

Bonnie said...

ahh Happy Birthday!!

max said...

FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! You're so cleaver.

Caleb said...

Happy Birthday. (just pretend the little number 30 below my comment is a number 29)

Caleb said...

wow I was really off. Make that a 31. How time flies.